Acceptable File Formats:
- Adobe Illustrator: All versions. Include all imported and linked files. All text must be converted to outlines. A placed rasterized file in Illustrator is NOT camera ready artwork.
- Adobe InDesign: All versions. Include all imported and linked files and fonts.
- Corel Draw: All versions. EXPORT or SAVE AS an .ai, .eps or .wmf file. Convert all text to curves. Do not simulate complex fills.
- Adobe Photoshop: All versions (high resolution only). Color and grayscale graphics must be at least 200dpi at final printed size. Bitmap graphics should be at least 400 dpi at final printed size. Please send a layered .psd file if available. Files at a lower resolution than listed here will have to be redrawn and therefore will incur artwork costs.
- PDF Files: PDF files are usually acceptable. A placed rasterized file in a .pdf format is NOT camera ready artwork.
- EPS Files: EPS files are usually acceptable. A placed rasterized file in an .eps format is NOT camera ready artwork.
File Formats NOT Accepted: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, Microsoft Word files, Microsoft Publisher files, Microsoft PowerPoint files, WordPerfect files and Print Shop files. Our in-house art team can often recreate these designs in a screen print appropriate fashion.
Please send art files via e-mail. Files may be stuffed or zipped. Art files may be subject to art/separation fees. This will be determined by the Art Department.