We specialize in printing plastisol inks, which allow us to print small details and fine lines, regardless of printing one color or eight. This kind of printing will have a “feel”, as the ink is dried (and cured) ON the garment opposed to IN the garment’s fibers. Screen printing will last for the life of a garment.
We love what we do and we love our customers! The printing process is our first priority because, well, it has a direct impact on your final product.
- Turnaround – Approximately 1 business week (rush available)
- Minimum – 12 pieces per ink color
- Screens – 1 screen required per ink color
- Pricing – Dependent on order size, garment selection, and quantity of ink colors
- Ink Colors – Wide variety of PolyOne Wilflex Epic inks
- Color Mixing – Custom ink colors available upon request
- Contract Printing – Contact for pricing and additional guidelines