If I place an order today, When will it be ready?
Our normal turn around time is 5 business days. Most jobs can be completed more quickly depending upon our work load. Rush orders may be available for an additional rush fee. We do not stock shirts & garments in-house so all items ordered must be delivered to our facility. Please keep in mind that any artwork or other order changes requested will add to production time. We do not print without customer approval of the design. The summer is our busy season; to ensure your order is completed by the date you need it, please give at least 5 business days production time.
Do you offer shipping?
Absolutely! We can ship orders anywhere in the United States. The cost of freight can be added to your total order and depends upon the weight of the box(es) and where we are shipping the order to. Please contact us for an approximate shipping quote.
Do you have an art department?
Of Course! We feel confident in boasting about our award winning art department! Our lead artist has been doing custom art and design work for over 25 years in the screen printing industry. We’ll bring your idea to life and make sure it looks great when printed.
Can I bring my own shirts or other garments in to be printed?
Yes, we print on customer items regularly. This is a great option for customers who already have items or want special items that we cannot provide. If you do plan on bringing in your own garments, please note that we still require a 12 piece minimum (per ink color) and may need to check the material(s) to ensure that it can be run through our drying oven. Garments must be new, unworn, and unwashed.
What file formats do you accept for artwork designs?
Acceptable File Formats:
- Adobe Illustrator: All versions. Include all imported and linked files. All text must be converted to outlines. A placed rasterized file in Illustrator is NOT camera ready artwork.
- Adobe InDesign: All versions. Include all imported and linked files and fonts.
- Corel Draw: All versions. EXPORT or SAVE AS an .ai, .eps or .wmf file. Convert all text to curves. Do not simulate complex fills.
- Adobe Photoshop: All versions (high resolution only). Color and grayscale graphics must be at least 200dpi at final printed size. Bitmap graphics should be at least 400 dpi at final printed size. Please send a layered .psd file if available. Files at a lower resolution than listed here will have to be redrawn and therefore will incur artwork costs.
- PDF Files: PDF files are usually acceptable. A placed rasterized file in a .pdf format is NOT camera ready artwork.
- EPS Files: EPS files are usually acceptable. A placed rasterized file in an .eps format is NOT camera ready artwork.
File Formats NOT Accepted: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, Microsoft Word files, Microsoft Publisher files, Microsoft PowerPoint files, WordPerfect files and Print Shop files. Our in-house art team can often recreate these designs in a screen print appropriate fashion.
Please send art files via e-mail. Files may be stuffed or zipped. Art files may be subject to art/separation fees. This will be determined by the Art Department.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, Discover and business checks.
What sizes are available?
Different brands and styles are offered in different sizes and cuts. Please refer to our catalog or talk to someone in our office for garment-specific size availability.